Monday, February 9, 2009

Women drivers

Just yesterday I posted a little piece on how hard it is to get that driver's licence and today a colleague of mine at The Herald sent out this video clip of women drivers. It goes against my feminist grain to publicise how terribly women can drive but it is so funny I couldn't resist.
What is so ironic is that my colleague, "M", shall remain nameless because she failed her own driving test several times. At one stage her daughter thought she would beat her to it but mum did eventually - late last year - crack it. "M" said she hasn't "yet" tried any of those parkings moves or stunts so the rest of us are still safe for now.
The women in this clip really give the rest of us female drivers a bad name. Maybe they bought their licence at the same place so many of our taxi drivers do.

2 comments:

Wee Pete said...

Some of this was filmed in Taiwan. I swear I recognise the reverse parking skills of the green compact. I have seen this with my own eyes. Wasn't only women though. The men were as bad.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

LOL. Excellent